judy fork maintenance
I'm happy to help you with the Rock Shox JUDY fork maintenance. I do overall fork maintenance and tuning for JUDY model years 1995, 1996, 1997, and 1998, all models (XC, SL, DH, and FSX). I work with original Rock Shox parts and products, and with some OEM parts manufacturers. I make original and/or custom Rock Shox JUDY fork and cartridge decals for all models.
I don`t sell OEM parts yet, however, I can help you get the right parts, or contact the OEM manufacturer directly and get your spare and/or tuning kit before the fork maintenance. Please note that you're responsible for shipping the fork/parts both ways. Thank you.
I mainly focus on bikers in Europe. Send me a message to get detailed information about possible maintenance or tuning of your Rock Shox JUDY fork, the scope of work, and the cost of service.
Here are the activities I usually do in my JUDY fork maintenance:
- complete fork disassembling that includes cleaning and de-greasing all internals, inc. stanchions and lower legs (i.e. fork casting), an inspection of all parts, and making a proposition for upcoming replacement and/or tuning
- replacing oil in Generation 2(1) damping cartridge
- rebuilding Generation 2(1) damping cartridge
- replacing worn-out dust wipers(2)
- replacing worn-out bushings(2)
- installing foam o-rings
- installing coil springs kit(2)
- installing MCU/elastomers kit(2)
- re-greasing all internals
- tuning with titanium bolts kit(2)
- replacing fork steerer(2)
- polishing or chromium plating(3) fork crown
- printing and sticking new JUDY decals(4)